TCZ Podcast #129: Alison Hodge: Mapping the Territory of Team Coaching: Part 2
In this second part of my conversation with Dr Alison Hodge, we dive further into the territory of team coaching. I hope you find it as thrilling, fun and eye-opening as I did. Some of the points we explore are how to use or apply the map to
- identify the dynamic forces at play on the team and organisation
- invite nature into the conversation
- navigate your terrain as a team coach during a client engagement
- share the map with your client to define where to start an engagement
- develop yourself and your clients' capacity to be with the emergent
- allow ourselves to be with the magic of life itself
- create dialogue and a unified field for the team coaching profession
I would love your feedback and any other thoughts that come to mind.
TCZ Podcast Episode #128: Alison Hodge: Journey into Team Coaching Supervision
I'm delighted to introduce Dr Alison Hodge to you listeners in this first of two episodes on team coaching supervision. Alison has been supervising Executive Coaches and OD/HR consultants for more than 21 years in Australia, South East Asia, the United States, Europe and the UK, both individually and in groups. She is a senior faculty member with the Coaching Supervision Academy responsible for curriculum and design, and published author on supervising team coaches. More recently Alison has created a map that captures the complexity of the multi facets of team coaching. She is also an accredited Executive Coach and brings a wealth of experience as a practitioner in her own right.
In this conversation we explore
- how to characterise team coaching supervision
- what the process involves
- tips for team coaches considering becoming a supervisor
- the distinction between team and group dynamics
- mapping the territory of team coaching
In episode #129 we will journey deeper into the territory of team coaching.
Find more on Dr Alison Hodge and her work: