Join Dr. Krister Lowe for this week's episode of The Team Coaching Zone Podcast! In today's show, Dr. Lowe rounds out a 3-part series on Team Coaching Resources with a review of 5 team coach training programs. In the episode Krister puts training in the context of the 70-20-10 rule of learning as well as the 10,000 hour mastery perspective.
The five team coaching training programs reviewed in the episode include:
1. The Team Advantage Team Coaching Certification Program offered by The Pyramid Resource Group.
2. The Systemic Team Coaching Certificate and Certification Program offered by the Academy of Executive Coaching.
3. The Certified Team Performance Coach Certification Program offered by Team Coaching International.
4. The Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching Certification Program (ORSC) offered by CRR Global.
5. The Advanced Group and Team Coaching Intensive and Practicum offered by Potentials Realized.
Additional themes mentioned on the podcast are certification programs in the Team Diagnostic Survey and The Team Emotional Intelligence Assessment, the upcoming Columbia International Coaching Conference in October as well as special discounts on many of the training programs mentioned in today's episode for subscribers of The Team Coaching Zone newsletter. Sign up today at www.TeamCoachingZone.com!